Miami Boat Experience is a great choice, especially if it’s a family trip with your children. To help you do just that, we’ve compiled a list of the best things to do in Miami on a boat with kids. Let the exploring begin.
With more comfort and extraordinary quiet, the giant boat is the perfect boat for any occasion. Welcome aboard our large and reliable vessels.
BOATING WITH AQUARIUS
Aquarius Boat Rental and Tours will tow you to the most beautiful beaches, coves and aquamarine bays on a single-rider wake tube behind the safest speedboat in Miami.
- Wake tubing is an activity that both the young and old can enjoy
- Waketubing is easy and immediately fun for first-timers, kids and less athletic people
- Waketubing does not require smooth water conditions to be enjoyable, in fact, windy wavy days can be even more fun!
- Waketubing doesn’t require as much agility, balance, endurance and strength as waterskiing or wakeboarding
- Waketubing is a great way to experience a similar excitement level to waterskiing and wakeboarding without straining yourself
- We accept swimmers-only on the tube.
3-hour boat ride is our best seller in terms of duration because you have enough time to explore the best sightseeing in Miami and you can anchor, swim, relax and party. Oftentimes our guests request an extension but 3-hour is definitely the perfect timing to get started.
The giant boats are the perfect compromise for comfort, space and reasonable prices. There are definitely our best sellers, and this is why we own two of them.
Know your hand signals
Know the correct hand signals to communicate with the licensed captain. Use any of the tubing hand signals to communicate the following:
- Thumb[s] up- Go faster!
- Thumb[s] down- Slower, please.
- Pat the top of your head- I’m done; please stop. Or head for home.
- One arm extended: A tuber fell off.
Yes, our guests enjoy having a peak at the rich and famous houses. Renowned worldwide, Miami's bay is a concentration of luxury waterfront mansions and celebrity fortresses that you can admire only from a boat. Our captains are trained to give you the best private celebrity home tour you will ever get!
Hours of Operation:
What we will see
Discover Miami's waterfront in luxury with Aquarius. Our signature Private Guided Tours passes the glamourous island homes of Miami's rich and famous, including residences on Star Island, Hibiscus Island, Palm Island and more. This highly-rated boat ride is fully customizable and can include an anchor and swim stop at white sand islands. Aquarius offers guests unbeatable views of the dramatic downtown Miami skyline. Departing from Millionaire’s Row in Miami Beach, everyday, by appointment only!
Miami Beach, FL
Miami Beach, FL
Bal Harbour, FL
Miami Beach, FL
TOP-NOTCH CUSTOMER SERVICE
We are here for you
Explore the Aquarius Boat Rental experience and plan an unforgettable boat ride in Miami.
Top Frequently asked questions
There is no set route you decide where to go, our captains' favorites are:
- a trip north to the sandbar, millionaire row, Indian creek Village (usually on 4-hour+ trips)
Of course, you can stop and swim and enjoy the mat at nice islands on the bay. Whether you want to sightsee or just play your own music, relax, or party, it is totally up to you 🥰
- Food and drinks
- Sunglasses and a hat
- Bring comfortable clothes (no jeans!)
- Bathing suit and Sunblock (eco-responsible).
- Extra cash
Boating in the Bay is totally safe for the little ones. This is a kid-friendly activity in Miami. They enjoy the ride, speed and even jumping in the water for the bigger kids.
Of course, we provide life jackets for babies and toddlers. Life vests are not mandatory for kids over 6 years old but we will still have them on board.
Make sure to let us know how many children will attend if it's more than 2 so we can plan ahead.
Time goes quickly on a boat so 4 hours will pass like a blink of an eye. There are so many things to see and explore from a boat in Miami that 4 hours is not enough. Our best seller is 3-hour but usually people extend their trip to 4 hours.
Aquarius Boat Rental's fleet
Experience riding on the best boats in Miami, our private family-friendly boats with boat charters from South Florida's best boat rental.